Relax at Robinson’s Wharf & Tugs Pub. Come by land or by sea.
Robinson’s is truly a working waterfront restaurant with full-service dining
both downstairs and on the upper deck at Tugs Pub & Raw Bar.
WINNER IN THE 2013 ANNUAL CLAW DOWN!
Dinner: Open 7 nights a week 4:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Lunch: Friday and Saturdays 11:30 to 4:00 PM
Click here to see our Calendar of Events
- Live Music on Fridays—call us to find out who is playing!
- Daily Happy Hour Beer and Wine Specials 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Catch of the Day Specials
- Check us out on Facebook for updates and great pics!
- Enjoy some fresh Glidden Point Oysters on the half shell
at one of our bars: Tug’s Pub upstairs and our new BowLine
Bar downstairs on the water
Enjoy fresh lobster, shrimp, scallops and oysters. Whether you dine
dockside up or down watch lobstermen bring in their daily catch, watch
owner Captain Winslow landing one of his Tugs and enjoy the spectacular
view of the boats passing through the swing bridge on Townsend Gut.
Browse our gift shop that offers Maine-made ice cream and a coffee bar.
And don't forget: We also offer lobster shipping to
anywhere in the nation!
Download our 2012-13 menus >>
Children's menu (PDF)
Beer and Wine List (PDF)